Political Boneyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spreading the Boneyard

3 posters

Go down

Spreading the Boneyard Empty Spreading the Boneyard

Post  Church1ll Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:11 pm

So here's what the 3 of us who actually post on this site can do to spread this thing extremely quickly in a digital sense. Get a note on facebook up and tag people, or just find some people who have alot of notes on politics and invite them to join.

Another way is posting fliers and whatnot around our campuses for the site. We all go to pretty big schools...well Rutgers and VT are big I'm not sure how big Drexel is and I'm not going to look it up to compare since I'm being lazy.
Church1ll
Church1ll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Boneyard Empty Re: Spreading the Boneyard

Post  Gustavus_Adolfus Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:37 pm

yerp, im gonna start postering soon
Gustavus_Adolfus
Gustavus_Adolfus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PokerFace Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm

Okay, so I know I'm relatively new to the site, but I have been the administrator of several forums myself, several of which were international and have also been appointed moderator. Although for the most part, my days of visiting forums are over, I thought I would just make a few comments.

I thought that the ideas for posting stuff around campus would be a good idea. I saw the Facebook group and messages. I think that for some people they are intimidated to speak in a political setting. Hey, I'll admit that I was a little bit afraid myself, considering I don't feel confident enough in my knowledge. Perhaps if you tried to make it a little bit more approachable people might not feel intimidated.

You might have already done this, but you can also submit URLs to Google so that they come up on the search engine. Another thought is to maybe affiliate yourself or become a "sister site" to another political site or just a site of a friend in general (mutual benefits), maybe one that has high traffic that way your link will be available to all of the visitors on that other site.

Sorry if I was bothersome by posting all these, but I just wanted to let you know I thought you guys were doing a good job in getting the word out.

PokerFace
Admin

http://ssaddiction.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Gustavus_Adolfus Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:41 pm

no, actually you have some very valid ideas. We will definitely look into it, feel free to post any other ideas of improvement etc.
Gustavus_Adolfus
Gustavus_Adolfus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum