Political Boneyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Church1ll

3 posters

Go down

This is Church1ll Empty This is Church1ll

Post  Church1ll Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:35 pm

If you click to view my profile you'll notice that my AIM screen name is maT7 E...take a wild guess as to what my name is.

If you guessed anything other than Matt then you must either be retarded or think I have some sort of fetish for foam-filled plastic rugs. Seeing as how I don't have a fetish for foam-filled plastic rugs then that only leaves the other option. Not really sure where that came from but what the fuck roll with it.

Anyway if you couldn't guess from that stupid little thing above I tend to be very sarcastic if it works. Otherwise I'll just make a claim based off logic and occasionally history as well. Sometimes I'll still be sarcastic if it helps to get the point across but I've already mentioned that.

If I have to go into details about myself I'd have to say I'm a walking tank with a black belt and own enough guns to fully arm a small nation. If that sounds familiar then you've read the general rules in which case I should give you a virtual pat on the back but if it doesn't then I should send a pack of Jehovah's witnesses to your house to annoy you until you do.

That brings me to my next little tidbit about myself and that is I am not a fan of religion and will likely make fun of it or bash it any chance I get. It's not that I hate religion, I just can't stand the idiots that take the stories meant to guide you in the right direction of life too literally which in turn causes enough hate to start wars.

Before this gets any more long-winded than it already is let me just say that I am not a political science, history, or economics major. I am currently in college going for mechanical engineering although I hate physics with a passion at this point but what the fuck right. I founded this site with Aaron (Gustavus_Adolfus) over the summer in order to discuss politics and whatnot which is always fun since there are so many opinions out there.

Anyway enjoy the site.

Last edited by Church1ll on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Church1ll
Church1ll
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is Church1ll Empty Re: This is Church1ll

Post  PokerFace Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Interesting indeed. Not the usual type of intro that people put up, but hey. No complaints from me. It's always fun to shake things up a bit. =P

PokerFace
Admin

http://ssaddiction.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkLord Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:49 pm

hmm i'm not so sure i believe the claim you don't have a fetish for foam-filled plastic rugs haha

DarkLord
Associate Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum