Obama Won, Get Over It

Go down

Obama Won, Get Over It

Post  Church1ll on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:13 am

If anyone's noticed, there have been way too many people trying to deny Obama his victory. The latest one has got to be the stupidest.

Apparently, some chode from New Jersey (why Jersey?) claims that because Obama's mother is American and his father is Kenyan, his birth makes him British somehow because his father was in Britain at the time. Also, him living in Indonesia for some of his childhood also makes him a non-US citizen. Does that make any sense to anybody?

Look, the guy was raised without his father. He has a real Hawaiian birth certificate. He's got all the documentation of being born in America. All you need in terms of citizenship for presidency is being born in America and being a citizen. Last time I checked Hawaii is America, and if he was on the Senate he must be a citizen. Also, if he was raised by his mother, alone, then wouldn't that mean he'd have to be in America because she is an American?

This guy has to get over the fact that whoever he voted for (obviously not McCain as he claims McCain isn't American-born either...also a massive what the fuck) lost.
Church1ll
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama Won, Get Over It

Post  Gustavus_Adolfus on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Yea, and honestly....with the CIA and FBI...DONT YOU THINK THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT IF HE WASNT AMERICAN!?!?!?!?
Gustavus_Adolfus
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Church1ll on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Yea really. I have no idea why people just can't get over his victory.
Church1ll
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Obama is...

Post  cherashine on Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Obama is Hawaiian, he was born in Hawaii just like i was born in Jersey, I'll always be a joisy girl no matter where i live..Smile LOL. and of course it had to be someone from Jersey, cause we truly have some of the dumbest people who live here Very Happy Living in this state, you can truly say you can't make this shit up, thats Jersey for ya..gotta love it or fuggetaboutit. tongue
cherashine
Associate Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down