The Candidates

Go down

The Candidates

Post  ExoticWhiteMan on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 pm

I'm not so sure about Obama. In articles, people have been complaining that dems in Congress have been standoffish with republicans, striking down any measure they try to pass without even looking at it. And while people say dems are gonna wipe the floor, their Congress has a way lower approval rating than Bush of 9%. I'm not so sure that Obama plans to work with the GOP, rather than just silence it and pass nothing but the dems' legislation. Also, McCain has promised to include dems in his cabinet, but it's just a promise that can be easily broken, and he'd probably only put in one or two anyway. Obama seems to be hopeful, but the party behind him and the party behind McCain are definitely not going to be easily moved to change. Plus, if he taxes all businesses, stuff's gonna be more expensive. Regardless of who wins, I don't think there's going to be much change at all. Besides, our state's run by total morons, so there's not much hope for NJ. I'm not expecting much more than disappointment out of these candidates.
ExoticWhiteMan
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum