Political Boneyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radical Islam

3 posters

Go down

Radical Islam Empty Radical Islam

Post  cherashine Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Democracy, that is the enemy of the radical Muslim. Contrary to a growing misconception, the reason for the attacks on the United States is not Israel. Despite all the blundering media pinheads, Arab and otherwise, terrorists did not attack America because of Israel. The real issue is what we represent FREEDOM. And that concept is intolerable to the world of imperial Islam. Since the catastrophes in New York, Washington D.C. and the fields of Pennsylvania, Osama bin Laden and his ilk have made it clear their mission is to create, by whatever heinous and violent means necessary, a new world order-an international, Islamic world order. Where Islamic law, dress, strictures, and insufferable subjugation will prevail. THAT IS THEIR GOAL. Like it or not, we are involved in a long-term, vicious war for the survival of our way of life. It was never a matter of not being forewarned. For years radical Muslim fanatics around the world have been crying "Death to America" and promising repeatedly to destroy the "Great Satan". We know now their threats were not just idle rants or rhetoric designed to vent their "righteous" rage and frustration of the downtrodden masses they themselves shamelessly exploit. Freedom is not "free" and despite all the objections to this war it was the right thing to do...We have to let any enemy of our country know we will fight back. Period. War is hell, but war is sometimes needed. And unfortunately war will always be among us...
cherashine
cherashine
Associate Member

Back to top Go down

Radical Islam Empty Re: Radical Islam

Post  Church1ll Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:47 pm

First, welcome to the boneyard! Very Happy

Secondly, I agree.
Church1ll
Church1ll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gustavus_Adolfus Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:00 am

Another reason so many people become radicals in the Middle East (and I only mean that less than one percent of radicals) is because the unemployment rate is ridiculous....approx 30 percent. With that much joblessness things can seem hopeless and even the best men would do drastic acts in order to get by.
Gustavus_Adolfus
Gustavus_Adolfus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Radical Islam Empty Thankyou for the warm welcome

Post  cherashine Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Thankyou,and I hope to be able to contribute thought provoking opinions. I am very impressed with this site and the way everyone has articulated their views on different topics. You all are the next generation and it does give me hope for our future in the United States Very Happy I love this country and am proud to be an American. I feel honored to be among the best and the brightest here. So from this ol boomer thanks...and I know I can always keep learning.
cherashine
cherashine
Associate Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum