Political Boneyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkLord =D

2 posters

Go down

DarkLord =D Empty DarkLord =D

Post  DarkLord Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 am

Hey guys, Allison here. Yes, that’s right, I said Allison. My username pretty much implies I’m a guy, but that is not so. I’m 19 years old and I pretty much live where everyone else here lives, so no need to go into that too much. I’m an Electrical Engineering major at Virginia Tech and plan to concentrate in power. I also LOVEEEEE video games (especially ones that involve killing zombies)…just though I should mention that.

As far as politics go, I usually consider myself Republican, although a friend of mine has recently come to the conclusion I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. I kind of agree with that to an extent. I think part of that conclusion has to do with the fact that I’m not religious at all, and therefore do not support the Republican ideals that go along with religion. Actually, I have even listed my TI-89 calculator as my religion on my Facebook (because omg it’s amazing!!!!! =D …even though “some people” here want to send theirs “into the abyss” haha).

Oh, and my email address is not really iheartgiraffesmore.

DarkLord
Associate Member

Back to top Go down

DarkLord =D Empty Re: DarkLord =D

Post  PokerFace Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:48 am

Allison! <3 Haha. So you finally decided to reveal who you really are? It's really great to see you here. I was really glad to know that I wasn't the only girl around, haha!

As a side note, I knew all along. ALLISON AND MEL FTW.

PokerFace
Admin

http://ssaddiction.proboards101.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum