Political Boneyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Bike

2 posters

Go down

Awesome Bike Empty Awesome Bike

Post  ExoticWhiteMan Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:05 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/11/19/chainless.bicycles.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

I don't have a bike, but when I get one it'll probably be one of these. Uh oh, the lubricant industry might lose sales, we should bail them out! Oh wait, there are a lot of jerk offs in this country.....j/k :-). We should probably make a post ranting on the bailout sometime soon. Anyway, this does look pretty cool. The bikes I had had problems with chains popping, coming loose on gear shifting, and getting my pants dirty. I hope they become cheaper, and I'll be buying one when they become cheap enough. It was weird that the article didn't have a picture of the bike, though.
ExoticWhiteMan
ExoticWhiteMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Awesome Bike Empty Re: Awesome Bike

Post  Church1ll Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Yea I was pretty disappointed by the lack of a picture. The idea is pretty good though. The only concern I would have would be the belt breaking due to wear, although since the belt is made of carbon fiber I guess it isn't much of a problem.
Church1ll
Church1ll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum