Political Boneyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putin on Georgia's president

Go down

Putin on Georgia's president Empty Putin on Georgia's president

Post  ExoticWhiteMan Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:45 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451426,00.html

Kind of disturbing and a little funny, I guess, but it's a bad sign that a nuclear power would like to do that to another country's leader. Although, there are probably many leaders who think this way, and Putin is just coming out with it. The thing I found more interesting, though, was their mention of Bush. That other countries look down on our president this way and use him as an example for doing wrong definitely says something about our foreign policy. Hopefully, Obama can restore this country's economy and reputation, something we haven't done well since I don't know when. I did hear a good quote, though: "The only thing worse than a tax-and-spend Democrat is a don't-tax-and-spend Republican." Both Reagan and Bush have spent way too much, and while tax cuts are great, you can't have both at the same time. The Democrats better bring the change we're looking for in more fiscal responsibility, because if they don't learn from the Republicans' mistakes, then we're stuck with two major parties who can't do squat.
ExoticWhiteMan
ExoticWhiteMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum