Political Boneyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden v. Palin

2 posters

Go down

Biden v. Palin Empty Biden v. Palin

Post  ExoticWhiteMan Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:25 am

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,433314,00.html

Here's another somewhat tedious article, but the conclusions are spot on: many of Biden's statement during the vp debate were lies, and worse, the media failed to catch many of them. Palin gave a more accurate statement concerning the function of vp, and Biden was deceptive in many of his statements. Palin's honesty, however, will probably work against her in this election: same goes for McCain. The voters the candidates appeal too all too often won't check out the facts for themselves and will be easily deceived by the lies of the candidates. I have a feeling a ton of Obama's supporters never went to college/do drugs and alcohol/couldn't tell you a single intelligent statement concerning the current election/any combination of these.
ExoticWhiteMan
ExoticWhiteMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Biden v. Palin Empty Re: Biden v. Palin

Post  Church1ll Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Believe it or not I have to agree with you there on the Obama supporters part (I didn't see enough of the VP debate for a good comment). Although I won't agree that none of them went to college, I will agree that they are a bunch of idiots. Nearly everyone I meet here that supports Obama spent the entire debate yelling and screaming like a bunch of monkeys whenever McCain spoke and were dead silent and in deep concentration during Obama's speech. They don't give McCain a chance to get any of his ideas across. It really is sad too, since McCain isn't really that much like Bush to make him seem like an automatic loss. Now, I do hate his medical plan ($5K credit won't even get you half a year's worth of insurance or cover most serious medical issues' bills), but really he's got some other good stuff going for him.

Getting back on track with Biden and Palin, I don't like either of them. Biden seems too much like an arrogant prick and I can't take Palin seriously (and not because of the SNL skits). Biden during the amount of debate I saw seemed to be doing decently until I realized I'd been listening to something that would never actually get done or would have way too many side effects to make a difference. Palin on the other hand seemed more inclined to attack Obama (a typical VP move) while smiling constantly and talking in an overly motherly voice, hence why I can't take her seriously. Also, if I hear someone saying "Palin was probably the slut of her high school" one more time I'm going to snap.
Church1ll
Church1ll
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ExoticWhiteMan Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm

I don't think you have to worry about McCain's health care plan. He'd have to have Congress pass it, and if it really is a bad idea, there will be enough intelligent people lobbying for the health industry to stop it, hopefully. Also, there will be plenty of dems in Congress if he wins, so they'll pick it apart for sure. On the vp's, if they had a system where 2nd place becomes vp, then people might stop paying so much attention to the vp and focus on who's gonna lead and whether or not they're fit to lead.
ExoticWhiteMan
ExoticWhiteMan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum